There will be 3.5 million unfilled cybersecurity jobs by 2021 — enough to fill 50 NFL stadiums — according to Cybersecurity Ventures.
According to the latest statistics, in the post-COVID-19 scenario, the global cybersecurity market size is projected to grow from USD 217.9 Billion in 2021 to USD 345.4 Billion by 2026, recording a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 9.7% from 2021 to 2026.
If you are a graduate and thinking about the next step ahead that would streamline your career, then you are at the right place. Cyber Security is one of the most distinguished skills you can hone at this time, and make your career shine!! How you may wonder? IIDT, Tirupati is here to guide you on this path.
PGP in Cyber Security from IIDT
Our PG Programme in Cyber Security is specially designed based on the latest industry trends, designed by experts to gain knowledge about every aspect of Cyber Security. It consists of various processes, technology in multiple areas of this field which you can acquire.
It’s an 11-month full-time program where you are introduced to the concepts of issues of crime committed in the cyber world.
- Age Criteria: 20 - 30 years.
- ME /MTech (any branch) from a recognized university.
- MSc(Information Technology /Computer Science) from a recognized university with a minimum of 65% aggregate marks.
- BE/ BTech(any branch) from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks
- Students should not have more than 1-year gap after a bachelor's or master’s degree.
- Working professionals with work experience and having any degree mentioned above from a recognized university with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- Relaxation of written examination will be given for GATE / GMAT / CAT / GRE qualified students with valid scores.
- Good Programming / Coding skills are a general mandatory prerequisite to enroll in all courses apart from passing the qualifying exam.
- Skill Building- To build a defence against every cyber-attack.
- Familiarity for Attack Scenarios- With extensive training, you would be able to assess real-life attack scenarios.
- Performance Evaluation- With regular training, tests, and assessments, you get to increase your skills to another level.
- Cyber consultant in IT firms.
- Cyber Lawyer.
- Security computer auditors.
- Research assistant
- Techno-legal professional.
- Cyber assistant.
- Network administrator.
- Legal advisor
If you are still deciding what you should do further, you are at the correct place. With experts from the industry help you analyze cyber threats and retaliate accordingly. Know more about our course by contacting us today. Take a step towards the bright future of cybersecurity with IIDT, Tirupati. Register now.